Thursday 24 January 2008

My Other Blog is a Ferrari

Hello again.

Is there an optimum number of blogs, community sites and other assorted 'web 2.0' resources for an Internet marketer?

I only ask because, while it's a good idea to drive traffic to the websites we're selling or promoting from, driving them round in circles from one to another might be an exercise in diminishing returns.

Nonetheless, I'll be interested to see how many people pop in here from Zion5, where a new blog feature has just been introduced and I've just posted for the first time.

I'll also be keen to see how many linger to read some of my previous posts.

Dig in people, and enjoy!

Roy Everitt, Writing For Results

PS And, of course, sign up!

2 comments:

logicus.tracticus said...

thought I'd dirty you page with one comment..logicus was here

Roy Everitt said...

Nice of you to drop by, Logi!