Saturday 13 March 2010

Moving Home

No, I won't be calling my Solicitors in Bury St Edmunds, because for now it's just this blog that's moving home, to a new address on Blogger, at http://royeverittdotcom.blogspot.com.

Just before I lock the doors, though, I wanted to tell you about another new website we've created for Bury St Edmunds online marketing customers. The new site is for dentists in Bury St Edmunds and it's at http://www.dentistburystedmunds.co.uk.

You'll see it includes a YouTube video, and that's something else we're able to help our online marketing clients with.

Videos can sell your product or service, brand your company, tell your story or explain how to use your product safely. You can also entertain, inform and educate, and whatever you do can increase traffic to your website and boost your search engine rankings.

Visit our main website, email me at roy@royeveritt.com, message me here or write to us at:

Cinnamon Edge
9 Westgate Street
Bury St Edmunds
Suffolk
IP33 1QR

Speak soon!

Roy

No comments: