Friday 20 January 2012

SEO-Suffolk.co.uk

Rather than desecrate the Cinnamon Edge blog with the little poem I used at the Stowmarket Chamber meeting this morning to introduce our dedicated SEO service for Suffolk, I thought I'd better post it under my own name...

It's called SEO-Suffolk.co.uk

There once was a business near here
that wanted its site to appear
on Google's first page,
it was taking an age:

"It will never appear" was the fear...

To Cinnamon Edge for a chat.
(You don't pay a penny for that.)
Some testing, some tweaking,
brought what they were seeking:
Google's top page - just like that!

Remember the website - you heard it today:
SEO-Suffolk dot co dot uk

I was also very pleased to be able to tell everyone that the website is on page one of Google in less than a week!

Roy

No comments: