Tuesday 13 November 2007

Selling Information Products

Hello

Just a quick one this evening...

As a copywriter, part of my business is in creating and marketing information products. In fact, the major products we're working on at Cinnamon Edge right now are information products to be marketed offline and online.

There's no doubt that the online option is the cheaper, easier option for beginners to the information product business. With that in mind I wrote a brief report about a year ago on how to get started online.

A few months ago I updated my beginners' guide and I've just made some more minor changes and posted it online HERE.

If you've been wanting to try your hand at info products but just don't know where to start, then start with my beginners' guide. It's totally free, you don't have to sign up for anything and it doesn't even need downloading.

Just read it on your screen, or feel free to print it and pass it on as you wish. Just keep my details intact if you do.

It's online and waiting for you right HERE.

UPDATE: Today saw the launch of a great new product that takes online marketing into the Web 2.0 age. And if that sounds a little intimidating, rest assured that Web 2.0 Stampede takes you every step of the way with Facebook, MySpace, etc, and every other manifestation of Web 2.0. I was lucky enough to get a preview copy, and it's brilliantly written. You can get your copy by clicking HERE.

Cheers for now,

Roy Everitt, Writing For Results

PS. If you're after some more advanced information, leave me a message here or email me here and I'll try to help. I look forward to hearing from you.

PPS. Don't forget, you can be amongst the first to get Web 2.0 Stampede here.

No comments: