Saturday 16 February 2008

Speaking of Public Speaking

There's a big event coming up that will help you:

1 See some really good public speakers in action

2 See how a big event is staged and organised, at a major UK venue

3 Learn how anyone can make serious amounts of money from property - especially when everyone else is getting nervous...

4 Plug your own 'pension gap' using the banks' money...

5 Meet me!

Ok, I could have put those in a different order - meeting me should have been number 1 - but seriously, this is a major, major event. It really could change your life. Go here to change yours.

The eConfex Buy to Let Summit is at London Heathrow on 15-16 March. I'll be there, helping behind the scenes, so just ask for me if you'd like to say 'Hello'.

Most important - just go, listen and learn. This is your chance to retire seriously rich!

Roy Everitt, Writing For Riches!

PS Don't forget, 15-16 March, right here!

PPS Sign up to Roy Everitt dotcom (top right on this page) and you'll be kept updated on all the events and offers I can find and genuinely recommend - which means I won't flood your inbox with emails every day, because I understand how annoying that is! Sign up and see - you can unsubscribe any time.

No comments: