Friday 21 March 2008

Sell Your House This Easter

Hello again

It's not the best headline I've ever come up with, but it's pertinent, I think. With the property market apparently slowing, we have a buyer's market for the first time in years.

So, making your property more attractive to buyers could save you weeks of waiting and might even secure you a better price - all for the sake of investing some time and possibly a little money.

Because selling someone their next home (you're not selling them your home!) depends a fair bit on presentation.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I wrote some magazine articles on the subject of 'Preparing Your House For Sale' which I've assembled into an ebook. It's yours, free of charge, when you sign up for Roy Everitt dotcom.

It's a bit of a departure from my usual line, but it seems a shame to let this valuable content languish on my hard drive when it could be helping you save time and/or money.

Just leave your name and email and I'll send you the link. Existing members will get the link in the hour or so.

Roy Everitt, Writing For Results

No comments: