Friday 7 March 2008

Copywriter For Hire!

Hello again,

It's been over a week since I posted here, but that's one hazard of being busy and successful, so who's complaining?

And now those big projects we were apparently buried by are finally completed (just a few details to finish off over the weekend), I can finally turn my attention to all the other projects that currently languish half-finished on my laptop.

Which means I'll be removing all the 'Public Speaking' articles in the next day or two, as promised. Then I can get back to posting my regular copywriting, marketing and other advice and tips.

And earning a living as a copywriter!

And, very soon, those major projects that have taken so much of our time will be revealed to the waiting world, the smaller ones that have been pending will be completed and released and we can get our lives back and finally we can get back... to the next major project...

But this one won't take six months - guaranteed!

Roy Everitt, Writing For Results

Sign up for Roy Everitt dotcom and you can get the very best of me while I'm back in circulation, plus the free reports, special offers and loads of great resources and products at minimal cost - like FREE. To Join Roy Everitt dotcom, just leave your name and email.

No comments: