Tuesday 28 October 2008

Free Help For Seminar Organisers

Hello again

If you're planning a seminar or even considering running one, I've an offer you'd be daft to refuse:

Any help you need - just ask.

That's it. Just drop me an email with any questions or problems you might have and I'll do my very best to help. If it's already in Niche Seminar Secrets you should get an answer within a working day. If I have to research it, I may take a little longer to answer.

And if I really can't help, I'll let you know that too. I don't see that happening too often, though.

Just email Roy@RoyEveritt.com

And if you're wondering why I would give you free information and help when I could be selling Niche Seminar Secrets, let's just say I want you to know just how much knowledge and experience is packed into Niche Seminar Secrets and how much help you can still get from me, even after you've bought the manual.

That's because you may be just the kind of joint venture partner I'm looking for, so it will pay me to teach you everything you need to know about staging seminars the Niche Seminar Secrets way.

And if you don't know what questions you need to ask, maybe you need to read Niche Seminar Secrets anyway!

To our success!

Roy

No comments: