Sunday 11 January 2009

I'm Anybody's for a Dollar...

Here’s something I’ve observed about Seminar Secrets members:

Most members think it would be quite nice to be able to pocket a six-figure income by learning how to put on their own events. No great surprise there.

Also not surprisingly, most people won’t do it. After all, it’s a new set of skills to learn and something of a journey into the unknown.

Plus, there’s the cost of Niche Seminar Secrets itself, which might be wasted money if you decide it’s not really your thing after all.

That’s why I introduced the one-dollar trial: same content, same bonuses, same guarantee, and yours to try for a month before you pay another cent.

Niche Seminar Secrets will teach you all the skills and guide you on your journey into the unknown.

And here’s what else I’ll offer you:

Me.

You see, I already promise free help and advice to anyone who asks, from here or through either of the Niche Seminar Secrets blogs.

So how is that an incentive for you to invest a whole one dollar?

Well, there is only one of me, so what I can offer is priority. Priority for you as a Niche Seminar Secrets customer means I’ll move heaven and earth to help you first. So, if you need me, the blogs and the other members will have to wait their turn.

And there’s more. When you put on your first event I’ll do my damndest to be there in person, if it’s at all feasible (and we may have to discuss travel costs from the UK...). After all, I’ll have a proven product we can promote from the stage and I’m more than happy to share my profits from the back of the room with you. I’ll be promoting you and your event, as well.

Because, what’s the biggest, most visible product at any event? The event itself! If I really can’t make it I’ll still allow you to sell Niche Seminar Secrets yourself, and still for 50 percent commission.

So, you’ll get your blueprint for success, my hand-holding and advice and even (if possible) me as your first confirmed speaker and an ultra-hot ‘back of the room’ product. By now you should be well and truly in profit!

Anything else you need?

As always, just ask. But you’ll me more certain of a quick reply when you take the one-dollar plunge into Niche Seminar Secrets!

Roy

No comments: