Friday 14 December 2007

The Post Launch Profits Prophet

That's me...

Hello again,

As predicted, I didn't win the Post launch Profits affiliates' contest. Hardly surprising when you see the calibre of some of those on the leader board. So I'm not too downhearted.

At Least Alex Jeffreys has confirmed my theory about the value of strong joint venture partners - JV partners like Michael Cheney, Tahir Shah (if you haven't heard of him, you soon will), and David Congreave, although John Thornhill came out on top.

And, at the risk of repeating myself, it is the post launch profits that really count. And you can still get PLP for nothing. Click on the ad to the right, or click here to go to Post Launch Profits' sales page.

Roy Everitt, Writing For prolonged Results!

PS. You might have been wondering where the public speaking articles have gone. Or rather, when they're going to appear. I did say 'in the next week or two'... I guess it's gonna be two... Monday at the latest, I promise!

No comments: