Tuesday 4 December 2007

Waiting For the Green Light

Hello again.

This is one I'm bursting to tell you about, but can't...

Not quite yet, anyway.

Remember a short while back I told you how useful it can be to be mixing with top people and with the up and coming people, for that matter, at networking events. It's given us advance notice on three major launches in the last few weeks, meaning review copies of the products and a head start with the strategies they outline.

You'll also remember I mentioned Alex Jeffries, and his imminent product launch. That launch is today, but not quite yet.

But later today, I'll be able to tell you all about his new product, his ambitious plans for it, and most importantly, its absolutely enormous value to you. And of course I'll include a link to take you straight to it.

It's going to be big, it's going to change lives and help people get where they really want to be - and you can get there from here in just a few hours' time!

Roy Everitt, Writing For Results

PS. To make sure you don't miss the announcement (I know how life can get in the way!) join Roy Everitt dotcom using the sign-up form at top right on this page. I'll email you every time I update this page, and you'll get exclusive advanced notice of some other great stuff too.

No comments: