Monday 4 March 2013

A Change of Direction

With several of our other blogs and websites concentrating on various aspects of marketing and training I've decided to reclaim this one and take it in a different direction.

The problem with a corporate blog is that personal opinions, ideas and interests don't really belong there, unless you are your business and it's built on the back of your unique character.. That doesn't always work in a partnership, and some of the things I want to write and talk about are more personal to me. So, at the very least they would dilute the company message if I posted them on one of our other blogs and sites.

You can, of course, find out more about our marketing services at Cinnamon Edge and our SEO and training services, just by following the links above. This blog, though is going to be less about Cinnamon Edge and more about me and, I hope, you too.

I'll still include ideas and tips but in a more individual way, and mixed in with articles and shorter posts on whatever else is interesting me at the time.

I hope you'll like it, maybe get to know more about me and what I have to offer, and come back for more. Feel free to comment on anything I say and contact me if there's anything you need.

Well, almost anything :-)

Roy


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Exactly, I completely agree with your points. We write blogs since we need to explore that particular topic and if we get more and more ideas, tips, responses, it will be beneficial for us only.
Website