Tuesday 19 March 2013

"I Would Like to Thank..."

I was pleased and surprised to be nominated for the Reality Award by Anne Rainbow, whose blog can be found here, and whose explanation of the rules I have borrowed:

"The rules are: visit the blog of the person who nominated you and link to them on your post. Answer the questions, nominate more bloggers and let then know. That doesn't sound too difficult."

If you could change one thing, what would it be?



I would speed the spread of the humanitarian revolution to the rest of the world, removing the oppressive and harmful influence of dogma, dictatorship and superstition.


If you could repeat an age, what would it be?

I'd like to make a better job of my teenage years, but I'm not sure I'd actually want to go through all that again.

What one thing really scares you?

I used to be scared of so much, it was embarrassing. These days I get most upset by conflict and naked hatred. Fortunately, I don't encounter it much.

If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be?

That's tricky. There are people whose jobs I would like to see done better, but I'm not sure I'd be the one to do that. Sir Bradley Wiggins come to mind, as long as I could choose the day. Then it would be the day he won the Tour de France.

Nominees

I don't know if the rules specify Blogger blogs only, but they're hard to find, so...


A blog I dip into quite regularly is one by Randy Gage, who talks about prosperity in all its forms.I would like to nominate John Ravenscroft, who's a much admired writer and wit, but his website isn't quite a blog... 

And I'm sure I can add some more...

No comments: