Friday 8 March 2013

It's True What They Say

It's been very pleasing to see how many people have been visiting my cycling blog, Be Stronger Tomorrow since I started writing a daily cycling tip a week ago. The tips are designed to get you ready to do a big ride or even a tour, in about six weeks or so.

(We're up to tip number nine now, so you can still catch up.) 

But the topic isn't that important. The lesson we can all take away from this is that, if you want to make any kind of impact at all, the best way is to add value to other people's lives.

It's a small impact in this case and each tip is only valuable if cycling interests you, but it's a universal lesson you take away and apply anywhere.


Oh, that and just getting it done - which I'll talk about another time. And congruence - remind me if I forget!

Roy

No comments: