Tuesday 30 October 2007

World Internet Summit - Sold Out!

I did say the World Internet Summit at Earls Court was the place to be - and it seems too many of you listened!

Well, ok, I was hardly the only one promoting it, but whoever shifted all the other tickets, it seems we did too good a job between us. The event is actually over-sold.

Which is the kind of problem Tom Hua and Brett McFall, who are organising the event, probably dreamed of. Now, though, they have to ask everyone who's bought a ticket to confirm they'll actually be there. So, although the event is sold out, it is possible there may be a few unconfirmed seats to be snapped up at the last moment.

I'd suggest, if you haven't booked yet, that you keep an eye on the World Internet Summit Webpage to see if you might still get lucky.

Otherwise, if you have booked, you'll have an email waiting in your inbox, asking you to confirm you still want your seat.

I've confirmed my place, so I hope I'll see you there!

Roy Everitt, Writing For Results

PS Remember, you might still be lucky. So confirm your booking or get on whatever waiting list there might be - and quick!

No comments: